Tuesday 2 September 2008

Fran practice really

I'm trying to manage my time better in the evenings-ie go to bed earlier, so I'll be posting your workouts after the morning classes the following day. That's the idea anyway, the reasoning behind this comes from "Lights out" by T.S. Wiley, which I will no doubt lecture/bore you with once I have finished it!
Anyhoo
We did,
15 thrusters
run 300
15 pullups
run 300
10 thrusters
run 300
10 pullups
run 300.

We varied things a bit in regards to the weight as Simon and Graham are demonstrating with Dawson and Johnson-who both weigh 30kg

Thanks to Paul yesterday for coming in early and working on his Kipping until his hands could take no more, and GREAT work to Simon who has been training with us for three months and set a new PB at the Arundel 10k on sunday.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: