Tuesday 23 September 2008

Monday

Well to be honest, I really wanted to do Isabel yesterday, we'd previously covered snatch balance on thursday-actually more of a tech day hence the lack of blog-although Simon and Paul both got some respectable weight over-head and I got some really good photos it didn't happen.
This was partly due to tiredness on my part from the weekend-I'd been coaching with Andrew Stemler of CrossFit London, myself and a group of other trainers assisted Andrew with the 9 basic movements that form a core to CrossFit-great fun and always a pleasure to work with Andrew-but a long day!
Enough rambling,
25 swings
15 pressups
25 situps
15 pullups.
3 rounds

n.b.
The young lady in the photo has just joined us-most of my new clients I tentatively ask "how's your diet?" and receive a variety of answers-I've had food diaries where people have eaten two Cornettos for breakfast-yes-really!
However this client turned up with a 11 block fully zoned food diary-I was suitably impressed!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: