Tuesday 5 May 2009

Heroes

I'm fortunate enough to have met many of the best CrossFit trainers in our travels whether in this country (Coach , Nicole, Jimi, Todd, Andrew, Karl, Mark,Davie, Kempie, Leon, Jacob) on our numerous roadtrips or in the States, (Robb Wolf, Tony Budding, Jimi-again-Cj Martin, Rachel Medina, Pat Barber, Andy Petranek, Cilla, Allison Nyc, Mylee (Greg Amundsen's wife) and meeting all of these people has helped shape me as a better trainer, made me think more about how we programme and how to help you guys to get better at what we do.
I still have a few people I look up to and want to meet-this guy (Freddy C at CrossFit OneWorld) is one of them.

Crossfit One World pull-ups from crossfitoneworld on Vimeo.

3 comments:

freddy c._one world said...

Wow....Thanks! I guess one of us is gonna have to take a trip across the pond :-)

Crossfit Games???

Davie said...

cool, im on the same list as Freddy C!

Anonymous said...

Check your sleeves!