Monday 29 December 2008

Bodyweight gone bad

Great to see so many people keen to train between Christmas and the New Year-and so many expected a gentle easing in after the break. I don't think so!
Actually I never really post our warm ups-they tend to be reasonably varied. I kind of follow the idea that a warm up should serve that purpose; and not serve to knacker you completely, the Gyms I trained in the U.S. have a very hardcore approach to the warm up-I think its important that you feel warmed up and ready to train-but not exhausted completely.

Today's warm up was a hundred kettlebell swings.

And so to the WOD

FGB protocol
1 minute of each of the following:squats, pressups, pullups, situps and rowing for calories
1 minute rest
3 rounds

Incidentally-this was written on the whiteboard as row 4 cals-this did not mean row for 4 calories only-try to pay attention.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: