Monday 29 June 2009

Withdrawal

My apologies for not blogging for the last week-we've had connection problems with Tiscali (great service-not) so it's left me in limbo-I did try to blog with my laptop and my cable broke for my lap-this all sounds a bit dog ate my homework, so anyway:

Monday
lift of choice
3,3,3,3,3.

Funnily enough, mainly deadlifts, although a few played with the push jerk. I'd been thinking about doing this for a while, the last time I went up to Manchester, prior to their Thrusters, sprints wod, I saw a room full of people either deadlifting, hi bar and low bar squatting, cleaning-even benching. Karl and Mark follow a training programme very similar to Brand X so most regular clients will get a couple of lifts in a week-It also helps if you have a lot of kit and a lot of room-solving both those problems this week!

Met con
10 double unders
10 wall ball
10 rounds.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: